SOLID INFORMATION MANAGEMENT STRATEGIES ARE CRITICAL TO OUR CLIENTS’ DAILY OPERATIONS.
While data is a valuable resource, usability can pose a significant challenge. We develop and implement solutions that centralize data and make it functional. Whether the need is more accurate inventory, real-time, remote access for work orders, or back-end integration for customers, Barge can help.
Throughout the implementation process we actively listen, performing interviews, documenting existing workflows, and assessing any custom reporting and/or app development needs. We collaborate with information technology stakeholders to address server implementation, data migration and integration with existing systems.
Because we provide custom solutions, training, and succession planning, our systems are scalable. We work at the federal, state, and/or local level, managing information across one utility or many, empowering clients to maintain ownership once implementation is complete.
We develop information management systems and custom applications that:
- Centralize data
- Digitize paper-based workflows
- Inventory assets and document their condition
- Provide real-time, simultaneous-editor remote access
- Support programs, initiatives, and regulations
- Fully utilize GIS-based CMMS
- Provide back-end integration
- Streamline and customize detailed reporting
For more information on information management or other services,