Board Members & Vice Presidents Selected at 2023 Annual Stockholders' Meeting
17 / May / 2023
As an employee-owned company, Barge Design Solutions (Barge) allows employees to purchase stock and vote on company decisions, including the election of the firm's board members and officers. At this year's stockholders' meeting, the firm approved the selection of 10 board members, including two new members, as well as the promotion of seven employees to the level of Vice President.
New Board Members
Jonathan Childs and Casey Tyree join current board members, Ben Adams, Steve Edwards, Bob Higgins, Doug Hooker, Shannon Lambert, Dan McConville, Nancy Schultz, and Carrie Stokes.
Jonathan Childs Casey Tyree
Jonathan Childs, PE
Jonathan, who joined the firm in 2018, is a Senior Vice President and currently serves as Director - State and Local Client Center. Jonathan earned a bachelor's and master's degree in civil engineering from Auburn University. His professional involvement includes serving as the Tennessee Delegate of the Clean Water Professionals of KY-TN and as a member of the Kentucky-Tennessee Water Environment Association, the Alabama Water Environment Association, and the Water Environment Federation.
Casey Tyree, PE, PMP
Casey, who joined Barge in 2012, is a Vice President and currently serves as the Director of Operations - Private Client Center. He has also served as the Knoxville Office Leader since 2015. After earning a bachelor's degree in civil engineering from the University of Kentucky, Casey served in the United States Navy as a Surface Nuclear Officer for nearly six years. During that time, he earned a master's in engineering management from Old Dominion University. Casey is also a graduate of our internal professional development program, the Barge Leadership Institute.
New Vice Presidents
- Paul Bizier, PE, Director of Quality - Water Solution Center (Nashville, TN)
- Matt Fillmore, PE, Client Service Leader - Private Client Center (Knoxville, TN)
- Daniel Gibbs, PE, Director - Facilities Solution Center (Nashville, TN)
- Jeremy Harrison, PE, Client Service Leader - Private Client Center (Nashville, TN)
- Schuyler Murdock, CPA, Director - Finance & Accounting (Nashville, TN)
- Jason Repsher, PG, TEPCS, Environmental Services Lead - Private Client Center (Nashville, TN)
- Daniel Walton, PE, Roadway Practice Leader - Transportation Solution Center (Nashville, TN)