Purpose. Vision. Values.
Our founders opened the doors in 1955 with the desire to build a company on its people. This foundation continues to support our project teams and strategies moving forward. The key ingredient to successful projects and long-term client relationships is the team member. What keeps us on course is our Purpose, Vision and Values.
Create a better life by unleashing the potential of our people, clients and communities.
To be the firm best known for being selected when it matters most.
Our values are outlined in what we call “The CARES Model.” We take care in what we do and how we treat our clients and each other, and believe that these values are our strengths.
- Help and expect help. Teamwork is essential in what we do.
- Honesty, integrity, and trust are at the heart of everything we do. We are who we say we are.
- We are accountable for our work, our attitude, and our actions. We make Barge Design Solutions better.
- We go all in and expect more of ourselves than others expect of us.
- We are humble. We use our gifts in service of others.