Fall 2017 Community Fund Recipients Announced
10 / December / 2017
The BWSC Community Fund is proud to announce its 10 recipients for Fall 2017. These following organizations will receive grants that total $24,900, thanks to contributions from employees and matching funds from BWSC. Since 2014, over $135,000 has been distributed across our landscape to employee-nominated, non-profit organizations.
The fall grant recipients are:
- John F. Kennedy Elementary School Playground Improvements - $4,000
- Joy of Music School - $2,500
- US Marines Toys for Tots - $2,500
- Williamson County Library Foundation - $2,400
- Better Basics - Ready 2 Read program - $2,500
- Southeast Alabama Youth Services, Inc. - $3,000
- Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk - $2,000
- Sevier County Partners in Progress Education Foundation - $2,500
- Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Galveston Houston - $1,000
- Take the City Inc. - $2,500
- Total Requests - $24,900
The BWSC Community Fund was created to help employees come together and give back to the communities where they live and work. Twice a year, grants are given to organizations based on recommendations from employees.